Open position for a high energy, detail oriented, and assertive sales person with an amazing personality (people must love speaking with you). Must have experience contacting businesses, getting past the gatekeeper and speaking with the appropriate decision maker. Must be able to qualify the prospect and then set an appointment for follow-up with a senior account representative. A Lead Generator you will be responsible for cold calling, updating the CRM appropriately and maintaining strict follow up procedures. You will be responsible for reporting and achieving set production goals.
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Outstanding presentation skills and Personality
- Ability to multi-task, loyalty and driven to exceed goals
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Familiarity with digital marketing services
- We need people who have experience working with the US market
- Very outgoing, not afraid of pressure and has strong closing skills
- Telephone Sales - 5+ years
- Sales Experience - 3+ years
- Lead Generation Skills - 3+ years
- B2B sales experience - 2+ years
Reach out to a set number of leads
Qualify the prospect
Update the CRM
Communicate details of the appointments directly to the sales team
Maintain records and provide detailed reporting of your Appointments
Achieve established quote
Familiarity with Zoho and Asana
List of daily task
1. Mine leads.
2. Contact leads via phone, chat, messenger or LinkedIN.
3. Convince prospects to set an appt for a demo/presentation
4. Qualify prospects for specific criteria
5. Cold calling, follow-up calls, leave messages, follow-up emails
6. Update spreadsheet or CRM and report progress to management daily
Full time: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
Bonus for any appointments that lead to a closed sale!
Please record a ***one minute audio clip to introduce yourself*** and attach it to your application to be considered for this role.