A real estate appraisal company looking for an Appraiser Assistant.
The job responsibilities will include:
1. Schedule 35-40 per month appraisals as needed, coordinating with chief appraiser's schedule,
2. Typing orders for all appraisals, responsible for updating the status and progress of all assignments and communicating any changes to the Loan Officers, Processors, or Underwriters.
3. Responsible for open order management with AMCs (Appraisal Management Companies) and panel Appraisers statewide.
4. Review/read office emails, accept orders and contact the client for missing documents
5. Researching online to find tax information, property information, zoning information, demographics, MLS data, etc.
6. Data entry of property and comparable information using A la Mode Total (should be proficient) appraisal software
7. Monthly accounts receivable reports, maintenance of outstanding accounts, and contact customers for payment
8. Work independently at home office, as all information will be emailed or placed in "Dropbox"
9. One final responsibility is managing social media accounts and a WordPress website.
Working on an appraisal team can be highly stressful at times due to the high workloads. A lot is expected from lenders & AMC's and we must keep up and keep the mobile office running smoothly. We need someone who can adjust to a fast-paced environment with quality comes the first mindset. We need to keep our workflow moving and keep quality at 99%.
MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE BACKGROUND / MLS / A LA MODE SOFTWARE / ANOW SOFTWARE