I am looking for someone with strong personal and organization skills, to help with both personal and business life. Digital marketing experience is a plus, though not required.
You'll support me in juggling my day job as a Payroll specialist and Learning my needs and optimizing my schedule will be a major part of that.
The position can either be part time or fulltime and virtual. We'll communicate regularly via email, text and phone. Hours are also very flexible.
Optimize my schedule to keep important projects moving forward
Coordinate with others if a task requires a physical person to be here
Prepare and mail out company related and clients' documents
Communicate and assist existing clients
Ordering office supplies
Provide a regularly updated list of local events I might like
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Someone with excellent organizational skills
• A self-starter who takes responsibility for their work
• A team player who will thrive in a small company environment
• Able to set priorities among a variety of tasks and an occasionally heavy volume of work
• An excellent communicator
• Able to provide excellent personal and professional references
Please send your application if this job is a best fit for you. If you are selected as a potential candidate, I will contact you for more information. Thank you.