I’m hiring an assistant type role right now although I hate that job description.
• Great communicator in writing
• Type fast
• Won’t be easily offended
• Go-getter attitude
• Extremely reliable
• Positive, no excuse attitude
• If you are looking to learn marketing, copywriting and growing a business, this will be a great
position for you, since that's all we do!
About me (Devinder Dhallu):
• I own a property investing business in the Midlands, UK.
• I move very fast and expect the people I work with to be the same way.
• I am very loyal to my employees and treat them with respect.
• I give bonuses for doing a good job (if I make money you should be rewarded for that).
About the position:
• Admin (sending emails, checking accounts, checking paperwork, checking emails)
• Internet research specifically finding property owners who want to sell or rent their properties.
• Create sales emails and send them to prospects.
• Handle social media postings including researching and posting articles.
• Arrange appointments
• Work 3 hours a day 5 days a week
• Will pay weekly for 1st month, then twice a month after 1st month
• We pay bonuses for great work
• We pay 13th month bonus
• We give pay increase based on performance
• Every month you work, you earn 1 personal day which can be used as sick days or vacation days
(12 days per year)
• These are the paid holidays: New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Christmas Eve,
Christmas Day, New Years Eve (6 Days)
How to apply:(please read this secion very carefully)
• Send email with the subject line: Advanced Virtual Assistant
• Include your resume
Congratulations you made it to the end, so what are you waiting for?
Please email me:
Monthly salary based on experience+bonus+vacation+sick days
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
- Admin Assistant
- Data Entry
- Email Management
- Travel Planning
- Social Media Management
• Marketing & Sales
- Classified Ads Marketing
- Direct Mail Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Lead Generation
- Social Media Marketing