A very busy, fast paced, dog & cat grooming salon based in the UK require the services of a brilliant communicator whom is also thorough administrator. The successful applicant will have a command of the English language, both written and verbal. Friendly, knowledgable and helpful communication with our customers is the cornerstone of our success. We have worked very hard to build an impeccable reputation and we expect the successful applicant to be a "mention-worthy" credit to our business, whom customers readily compliment.
It is important that you are computer literate and quickly able to learn and master our salon management software, also skilled in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook. It is expected the successful applicant will have a fast and reliable Internet connection, supporting video and audio calls. We also expect you to acquire industry specific knowledge to do your job and we will provide the learning materials.
Working hours are 5 days a week, Tuesday through Saturday, from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (UK time), with the opportunity to work additional hours by negotiation (at £ 3.75 p/h). The salary on offer is £600 GBP per month, plus a commission structure on services sold to customers.
- Quickly learn our salon management system, on-line tools and industry specific knowledge which is essential to do your job
- Effectively communicate with new and existing customers by email, phone & whatsapp to resolve queries, sell and schedule pet grooming services (and some products)
- Perform administrative functions which include data capture & organising files
- Keep our social media up to date. Your ability to edit photos and create menaingful posts will set you apart from other applicants.
Key Candidate Attributes:
- The successful candidate must hold suitable educational qualifications and able to work accurately while under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- It's important that you take an interest in our customers and their pets, creating a real and meaningfull connection between customers and the salon.
- We expect the successful candidate to have a proven track record as a reliable employee.