Due to recent expansion, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join us part-time (20hrs per week).
DM Media Solutions are a Web Design and Social Media Marketing agency. Our two partners are diverse and cover a wide range of services within these areas on their own. We are looking for someone who is flexible and who also has a broad range of skills in these same areas to assist us with providing a professional and high-quality service for our clients.
1. Experience in Content Writing (social media, blogs)
2. Experience in Content Creation (simple graphics, images, GIFs - for use on social media)
3. Experience in WordPress & WooCommerce management (editing and updating WordPress websites, WooCommerce shops)
4. Experience in Social Media Management (creating a content calendar, scheduling posts, responding to messages, comments)
5. Able to do Office Administration (general admin work, research, drafting up reports)
6. Able to make transcriptions (make transcriptions and captions for video & audio content)
7. Experience in designing WordPress sites, troubleshooting errors, fixing bugs.
8. Experience in creating and running Paid Ad Campaigns on Facebook & Instagram
9. Experience in basic SEO (on-page optimisation)
These are the areas where the partners need the majority of help. There may be other related tasks that pop up from time to time. We are looking for someone who is confident and can work to their own initiative. We are happy to help and provide initial training, but you should be able to work on the above tasks independently.
Benefits of working with DM Media Solutions:
Work from home opportunity
+ PhilHealth & SSS after 3 months
What to expect:
- 20hrs per week
- Set working hours (for example, Mon-Fri UK morning/afternoon)
Please complete the form