We have an opportunity to join our dynamic team. We offer long-term security, on-going training, and a great working environment where we promote the elevation of quality of life. The professional candidate selected will join our permanent dynamic team.
We are a small personable agency that specializes in serving clients in the following industries: online courses, restaurants & food, and professional services (CPAs / Lawyers). We have a global remote team that spans multiple countries.
Our approach is to measure everything, integrate all software and handle all of the technology deployment for our clients to take it off their plates.
Our core services are:
1. WordPress semi-custom website and managed WordPress performance program which includes hosting, speed optimization, maintenance, customer service and updates. The sites range from fully integrated membership and eCommerce to more simple sites.
2. Deploying integrated marketing campaigns, sales systems and funnels which includes paid and organic marketing channels.
3. Complete SEO Solution.
4. Customer service for all online aspects of our clients’ business.
5. Analytics, privacy and data compliance solutions.
If selected, you would start on a trial small project followed by a 3-month probation with the goal of moving into a permanent position.
This position requires a balance of front-end and back-end developer skills.
The role will be responsible for:
• Building WordPress websites using Divi and setup proper Child Theme CSS and functions
• Maintaining and creating new functions for PHP websites
• Setting up and creating custom functions for WooCommerce, WordPress courses and protected membership content
• Maintain and update the functionality of our self-hosted Matomo analytics server
• Setting up email marketing automations and connecting API functions with software such as Infusionsoft (Keap), Ontraport and Activecampaign
==== Important Skills ====
To succeed in this role you must be comfortable managing your priorities to meet multiple deadlines and work well within a collaborative remote team environment.
*** Excellent skills in Divi Page Builder and WordPress
*** Create WordPress websites and pages using wireframes and mock-ups
*** Strong skills in working with the REST API and 3rd party APIs such as Infusionsoft (Keap), Ontraport and ActiveCampaign
*** Strong skills in WooCommerce, course and membership functionalities
• Excellent English speaking skills and average writing skills
• Strong communicator
• Good documentation skills
• Attention to details
• Average skills in working within a project management system (we utilize ClickUp)
===== Primary Optional Skills that will make you stand out =====
In addition to this, if you have ANY of the following expertise it will greatly benefit your application. You should mention those in your application.
- Strong website design experience, ability to create wireframes, web page design mock-ups, website branding design boards
- Strong Figma experience
- Strong experience in WordPress speed optimization
- Complex implementation of automations or API connections for Infusionsoft (Keap), Ontraport or ActiveCampaign
- Complex implementation of WooCommerce customization and REST API
==== Tech ====
These items are absolutely necessary as this is a remote position.
• Needs a fast-speed reliable internet connection
==== Application Steps ====
Please follow these exact application steps:
1. Submit your application with the subject line using the EXACT WORDS "I am your Web Dev".
2. Mention your availability in your timezone. (We are flexible with time)
4. Provide your resume and portfolio of your website related work.
5. Provide Skype contact or other means of contacting you.
NOTE: YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE REJECTED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE APPLICATION STEPS.