Hello, we are looking for a senior CMS web developer that has strong development skills in Wordpress, WooCommerce, and Drupal. Most of the work will be in Wordpress and WooCommerce but if you can pick up and learn other CMS such as Drupal and Shopify, this is a Plus.
Position: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Working Hours: 3rd shift - 7 PM - 3 AM PHL Time
Time Zone: Eastern (EST)
Salary Payment Date: 5th and 20th of the month via Paypal
* Develop Custom Theme Wordpress Website from Agency's starter theme using Beaver Builder or ACF
* Develop custom E-commerce websites using WooCommerce or Shopify
* Develop custom plugins, API and other modify existing plugins to meet the new requirement features
* Update and fix Drupal website issues (if you have experience in Drupal)
* Troubleshoot and Fix CMS website issues
* Perform bi-weekly website maintenance and update documentation
* Update websites based on client requests (new content, pages, etc...)
* Optimize website for speed, SEO and error-free bugs
* Strong communication (English) in writing emails and responding to client tickets
* At least 5-10 years experience in development
* Strong PHP Skills
* Sass and Less
* BEM CSS
* Extensive Bootstrap knowledge is a MUST
* Gulp or Grunt Experience
* Git Management
* Front-end and back-end development experience.
* Have used Zeplin or Figma
* Strong knowledge in HTML 4/5, CSS, PHP, and FTP.
* Strong sense of design quality and understanding of visual and UI/UX disciplines and principles.
* Strong and reliable internet connection at home
* Must check in with lead developer and hiring manager on a daily basis (skype and slack)
* Ability to speak on the phone when needed
Round 1: 30 mins skype interview
Round 2: Coding test
Round 3: Interview with lead developer
When applying, please send the most up to date resume with a link to your own portfolio so we can see the work you've done.