We are an e-commerce company. We're looking for a Shopify store designer with a few years of experience who can produce a high-quality Shopify store that requires more than just working a template theme. You will need to have a good designer sense with skill in photoshop and render motion graphics.
If you have the desire to learn, we will support your needs to help you succeed. Our success is your success! WE ARE ALL ABOUT YOUR PERFORMANCE, IF YOU PERFORM WELL, WE WILL GIVE YOU ATTRACTIVE BONUS, PAY RAISE AND PROVIDE YOUR OWN ASSISTANTS. THIS POSITION HAS GREAT POTENTIAL TO GROW AS A PROJECT MANAGER and PARTNERSHIP.
I offer the following benefits:
- flexible work hours
- payment will be weekly for the first three months and every 15th and 31st of the month after 3 months
- an annual PERFORMANCE INCREASE AND BONUS
- Career growth as a long-term project manager if all you understand responsibilities and manage others
- long-term position if we are satisfied with the work performed.
1. DESIGN SHOPIFY STORE - REQUIRED
Please include links to Shopify stores you have built in the past.
This your most important experience, we are looking for someone with a lot of experience in building a high-quality Shopify store with design skills, you would have to know how to make a graphic motion like moving mask)
If you can build this please apply:
oakandluna dot com
mantraband dot com
This is a BAD example of a Shopify store build:
bexxtech dot com
catwearinc dot com
trendzmerch dot com
We are not looking for someone that can just plug and play with Shopify templates, We are looking for someone with great graphic and photoshop skill that can take the store to the next level.
2. SHOPIFY APP INSTALL - PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
Install essential app and configure them - training provided
PLEASE RESPOND WITH THESE ANSWERS:
1. Please provide the links to the stores you have built. Please do not send links similar to the bad example of Shopify stores I listed above. Briefly describe your design skill - please share if you have a portfolio of past works
2. How will you accomplish your work deadlines if you have a brownout?
a PC/laptop crash?
3. If you were choosing between 2 online job employers, what would be your top 3 considerations to choose one employer over the other and why?
4. ARE YOU ABLE TO WORK 9AM PST to 6PM PST Monday through Friday?
5. What is your internet speed?
6. Add “CALIFORNIA" on the subject line of your application when you respond
7. Please provide your Facebook profile URL and google hangouts. Let us know a good interview time slot so we can get you going right away. Please respond with your desired google hangouts video interview time.