FACEBOOK ADVERTISING MANAGER
This position is responsible for the creation and deployment of the Facebook Ads for each product: launching testing and retargeting campaigns.
- Update the products list in our Task Manager system.
Facebook Ads Responsibilities
- Efficiently creating campaigns (launch, retargeting and test) and ads on the Facebook business manager on a daily basis following the best practices.
- Tracking campaign performance daily on tracking spreadsheet
- Creating weekly reports and sending to CEO for review (if needed)
- Review, test, and double, triple-check that all ads and funnel technology are working, ensuring no technical errors will occur upon launch of the ads.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in Facebook Ads, design tools and applications
- Communication with the CEO, Video editor is clear and effective, along with professional and concise.
- Attend weekly meetings.
- Errors are kept to a minimum and not unnecessarily detracting from client results or experience.
- Be pro-active and take initiative for the benefit of the team and the company.
- Perform any task assigned by immediate supervisor/manager.
- Completion of tasks on or before the due date
- All campaigns are created correctly
- Achieve targeted KPI´s
- Perfect looking ads
- You speak English fluently
- Marketing oriented
- Extreme Attention to Detail
- Extremely Organised
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Timely Completion Of Tasks (very responsible)
- Highly committed professional and Loyal
- Ability to follow instructions
- Working knowledge of dropshipping or E-Commerce industry
- Basic Marketing Digital Experience
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads, and Shopify
- Reliable Internet Connection
- Reliable Phone
Time Schedule: Open as long as the job is completed
Fixed Salary: $400 per month