We are looking to hire a virtual assistant that is proficient in the following areas:
- Attend clients over the phone, scheduling, providing customer service, being able to identify problems and give solutions, give immediate response and care from 8 am to 2 pm mountain time in the US that being from 10pm to 4pm in Philippines time, for a truck rental company.
- Handle my calendar, sending myself, team, partners and clients, text reminders and email reminders about phone appointments, in meeting appointments and zoom meetings, creating links and sending out to all participants. Have also links from other meeting in hand and send out when zoom meeting is coming up. Working on coordinating my schedule, booking flights, acomodations, and more.
- Handle rental properties clients that come and leave every month of 4 properties. Stays vary from 3 day minimum to 7-10 days, could be for whole month too. Need to coordinate with cleaner to make sure the house is ready for clients. Need to send photos with cleaner and check photos to make sure if all is net clean and mantain and inventory list of products with cleaner of what needs to be replaced such as shampoo, paper towels, washing dryer products, dishwasher, toilet paper, etc. how much is spent how often and keep control of purchase tickets. Also list of things of the house and if anything has been stolen. Need to be in communication with airbnb when there is any problem with clients and check out reviews. Make sure all is working smoothly.
- Organization and Marketing for social media, for an array of companies: lending compay, blind company, restaurant company:
x Documents need to be organized by companies in google drive: contracts, clients, orders, inventory of products, distribution and arrival of products.
x Marketing and editing: ability to design flyers, posts, edit short videos and long videos, educational videos and webinars for all of them simultaneously. Experience in SEO and marketing skills are required. Posts will go to all platforms and will need to be regular.
- Research and calls to potential clients, on excel sheets for potential clients and calling them. Organizing by area, date when called, what they said, and follow up emails.
- When hiring team for upcoming restaurants, filter resumes, call them, ask them questions and organize meetings via zoom or in person.
- Must be bilingual in English with at least 2 years of experience doing customer service for americans.
This position is for a high achiever, with experience managing different businesses, schedules, with strong work ethics, commitment, enthusiasm and willingness to grow in the company.
90 day trial, 1 year contract after. Full time schedule.
Provide Resume and experience
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!