We are located in Florida, USA, and we run an automotive parts business. We are in search of a productive and effective virtual administrative assistant.
We need someone who is fluent in English, and can follow instructions well, but also takes initative to get the job done.
Key Qualifications, Skills and General Tasks:
1. Have product knowledge or willingness to learn about key car models (Mercedes-Benz) and their parts, and/or have automotive experience of any kind.
2. Research car parts and obtain a technical understanding of the car parts we specialize in. Produce instructions for installation for distribution.
3. Have your own personal Ebay account, otherwise, we will provide our account for use. Engage in ebay management listing, communications, buying, selling, etc.). Experience in e-commerce management and customer service is highly desirable.
3. Use of Facebook, Offer Up (common site in USA), and auction sites (to be provided) to track what is for sale, buy, etc. Stay active on platforms and key track of trends such as the going rates for certain parts.
4. Grave yard shift is expected. 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week. This is a long-term position for the right candidate. For the right person, this job can result in working in the USA.
5. We will pay for a US number via Skype, but you must have your own internet connection.
You will be trained and given proper instructions and direction so you are a successful member of our team! Further tasks and work obligations will be outlined, but generally speaking, the above is a fair representation of what you'll be responsible for.
Please provide your salary expectations.