Work On Your Game Inc. is headed by CEO Dre Baldwin, a former 9-year professional athlete. As an entrepreneur, Dre is author of 27 books and has created over 15,000 pieces of content, including 7,000+ YouTube videos, nearly 2,000 podcast episodes for two currently- running podcasts.
Role, Responsibilities, Results, Requirements
Position: Video & Audio Management Specialist
Reports To: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Role (Overview of the Position)
- Handle All Audio and Video Management Needs at Work On Your Game Inc., including YouTube channel, podcasts, audiobooks, and audio social media content
Responsibilities (Tasks Associated with the Role)
- Edit audio of every recorded podcast episode, attach intro & outro clip (when applicable)
- Create, edit and manage all metadata for new and already-published YouTube videos including thumbnails, titles, end screens, tags, and monetization settings
- Publish every podcast episode and video based on appropriate schedule to the proper platforms
- Edit audio files to be published as audiobooks
- Maintain order and organization of all video, podcast and audiobook files in shared Google Drive folders
- Create shareable social media content from the files you’re working on
- [Put “Green Light” (remove quotes) in subject line to apply — send messages ONLY in VirtualStaffPH— no emails]
Results (Expected Accomplishments)
- Clean, crisp audio of every file you work on
- Cultivate increased discoverability of and engagement with YouTube videos
- Increased subscribers on YouTube channel
- Work On Your Game Podcast shortened episodes publishing daily to free platforms
- Work On Your Game Podcast full episodes publishing daily to paid membership platform (SoundWise)
- Create short write-ups and show notes for every episode of Work On Your Game Podcast
- Create Wordpress post for every Work On Your Game Podcast episode
- The Overseas Basketball Blueprint Podcast publishing daily to free platforms
- Consistent publishing of selected audio to audiobook platforms to be made available for sale
- Reporting to and communicating with Executive Assistant daily on all task commitments
- Keeping CEO up-to-date on audio needs (title and closing credits, chapter introductions, intro and outro clips) for completing your jobs
- Creating audio clips with some visual element (or video clips from podcast recordings) to be shared to social media platforms
- Be available for all scheduled targeted interactions
Requirements (Expected Proficiencies)
- Expert-level audio editing and mastering
- Must have reliable internet that can support video calls for company interactions
- Consistent, reliable internet for downloading and uploading files (often less than 100MB in size) as we publish consistently and never miss a day
- Ability to communicate fluently in English — written and verbally
- Available for video interviews with both our Executive Assistant and CEO.
- This is a full-time job, not seeking freelancers or agencies. You will be working for Work On Your Game Inc. and nowhere else if hired.
- What is your experience editing and publishing audio and video?
- What kind of internet connection do you have, and how reliable is it?
- Why do you want this job, and what do you expect to gain from it aside from your salary?
- Provide the title of one of our CEO’s YouTube videos that has over 1 Million views.
**This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.