How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the center of the tootsie-pop? Our small business is located in Israel.
We are biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that we're changing the world.
Honestly, the job is not all roses and puppy dogs — there is some good news and there is some bad news.
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
• The pay sucks. meaning, you won’t get rich at this job. The pay is $5/hour. However, if you are seeking a job to support a household then this is no longer the ”coolest” part time job ever, it is now the “suckiest” part time job ever.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
1. The work is fun, fresh and dynamic. You will be working directly for our founder, Nitzan, and helping him with a mix of projects and support.
2. We aren’t big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done right the first go around.
3. The hours are super flexible but they will have to be adjusted to Israel time. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you.
4. You will experience things, do things, and make decisions on things that no big stuffy company would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do.
Look us up, we're TEYGA.
Now, let’s talk about the job requirements:
1. You need to be the type person who gets joy out of getting things done. Every day, you will bang out a list of stuff. Fun stuff. Important stuff. Necessary stuff.
2. Nitzan will pass you a preliminary sketch (handwritten) and you will transfer it to 3D.
We will do some iteration (It might take a while) and then you will do some 2D's and move it for quotation. So you need basic 2D&3D Egevmx. Lqt something fancy. On Solidworks only.
3. You will get your design feedback from our agents and you will work on corrections of the model along with more iterations with Nitzan. You will communicate with our agents in China a lot (English writing and speaking) so we need you to have a good communication skills. And .
4. You need a constant place to live in. Because you will get physical samples of your designs by mail, check the quality of them and compare to your design. You need to have a good technical eye on things and be able to detect problems.
5. You will reject or approve your work and make a decision whether this is the best product status to deliver to mass production.
6. We want you to have some connection to sustainable/ecological living, Because this is the value you will give to the world with your designs.
In short, your job is to help Nitzan to innovate. And to have fun at work (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?).
We expect intelligence, energy, and a get it done attitude.
If this is a job that gets you so excited, this is what we offer: This is a part time. The pay is $5 an hour and the hours will be, initially, 6 per week. The hours will grow over time so we need you to be prepare for it.
You must follow systems and iiefwitxn. Sj fact, just to prove that you are detailed oriented and can follow procedures, when you apply for this position you must include “I have found my type of peeps” in the subject line. Yep, that’s our little trick to sort out the people who blanket send their resume to anyone and everyone, from the folks (that’s you) who are truly
interested in this position.
We are looking to bring our new colleague on board as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to find the best fit both in abilities and culturally.
One thing that will give you a BIG leg up (but is optional) is to send a quick video in along with your resume (Our email is out there). In your video tell us why you think you’re perfect for this job and why you will rock this position. This is purely for us to get a sense of your personality. And if you decide not to send a video (that’s ok), please tell us why you chose not to send in a video.
We can’t wait to meet you!!!