Looking for a virtual assistant that is available from 9:30 to 6:30 CST Monday through Friday (if you are available to take a few customer calls on Saturday that is a plus). I will pay between $400 and $700 a month.
You must be proficient with google sheets, Excel, and up to date with modern technologies such as zoom.
I am looking for someone that is proactive and smart and that is looking to grow with the company.
This job would require about 20 to 35 hours a week of your time and consists of the following tasks-
- Inventory Management
- Data Entry
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Returning calls from customers that were missed during regular office hours
- Daily calls with my 5 in-field techs to go over and count inventory.
- Inventory ordering
- Payroll calculations
- Phone support for trouble shooting basic wireless camera connectivity issues (typically just need to tell the customer to unplug their router, if that doesn't work, you'll need to setup an appointment.
- Answering incoming customer calls (about 5 to 10 calls a day).
- Other office administrative tasks that come up throughout the day.