Job Overview: As a Content Writer and Marketing Expert, you will be responsible for generating content for the company’s blog, website, social media posts and promotional/marketing materials. The perfect candidate is someone who is great at writing factually and intellectually but also with some creativeness and energy. You will also be responsible for managing social media accounts and LinkedIn pages and updating our website.
Basic overview of the company:
You will be working for a company that specialises in employment services. They are based in Melbourne, Australia who are in the process of launching and need that extra hand on board to kick goals in record time!
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- Generating engaging content
- Daily management of the company’s social media accounts
- Social media post creation
- Writing blog articles and website content
- Basic research duties
- Basic administrative abilities
Skills Required: Skills that you must have:
- High level English writing skills
- Good English-speaking ability
- Experience in writing content
- Social media marketing experience
- Some WordPress experience/knowledge
- The ability to learn on the job
Skills Preferred: Skills that would be beneficial:
- Some skill in Microsoft software/google software
Excel, Word, Sheets, Docs
Requirements: Experience, Personal Characteristics:
- Open to extending working hours from part time to full time.
- English proficiency required
- A high level of English proficiency is required for this position.
- Minimum of 80 social proof score
- 1 year of previous VA experience
- Filipino public holidays are recognised
- High performing and long-term workers are rewarded with pay increases and bonuses
- Professionally managed by an agency
- Education and training seminars held regularly
- Challenging work
- Timely salary payments
Hours and Pay:
- You will work 20 hours a week, and open to extend hours to 40 per week if the opportunity arises.
- Pay per month is $373 USD and pay per hour is $4.65 USD.
- You will be paid fortnightly via Easy Pay or PayPal.
- You will work from 12pm to 4pm AEST (UTC + 10) or 10am to 2pm Manila time each day
- You are required to have a system that meets these specifications:
- Computer Processor: Minimum 4th generation Intel i3 processor or equivalent
- Computer Memory/RAM: Minimum 4.00 gigs
- Computer Operating System: Windows 7 or Mac OSX
- Internet Speed: Running on a 3.0 MBPS plan or higher (Both primary and backup) - If your backup connection cannot
serve as your primary connection, that does not qualify as a backup connection
- Headset: Noise cancelling headset connected via USB port
- Web Cam: At least 3 megapixels capable of 720p recording
- Computer system being used should NOT be shared with anyone else and will be dedicated to work tasks during business
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact us and you will hear from us within 2-3 business days.