We are urgently looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support for our online project who will handle numerous queries from different companies remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, for which you require to have a strong Internet connection, along with experience using communication tools like Skype.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
· Respond to emails and phone calls
· Take transcription and handle correspondence
· Prepare and send out e-mail newsletters
· Prepare, collate and ship proposals and meeting materials
· Schedule meetings
· Manage a contact list
· Prepare customer spreadsheets, keep online records, manage contact list
· Organize managers’ calendars
· Perform market research
· Create presentations and sales materials
· Address employees’ administrative queries
· Provide customer service as first point of contact
· Manage blogs and social media accounts
· Collaborate with writers, graphic artists, and designers
· Online and offline promotion of the client’s business
· Drive and determination to see clients succeed
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge in operating basic equipment, like computer, phone, printer, scanner, copier and various software programs (Ms. Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; GmailCalendar, technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP)
· Superb communication skills, initiative approach, willingness to ask for additional guidance and direction.
· Basic understanding of business operation, including budgeting, creating business and marketing plans, contracts and agreements and time management
· Willingness to admit and correct mistakes
· Respect for others' intellectual property (no plagiarism or software piracy)
· Good organizational skills
· Good spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
· Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant 3 years
· Experience as an Administrator, Executive Secretary / Personal Assistant
· Excellent time management skills and organizational skills