A young and experienced CPA with three years of full cycle accounting experience in various industries including non-profit, service (legal practitioner, web developer, IT services), and manufacturing. I pride myself in my ability to analyze complex data and provide business owners with insightful financial information that can be used in decision making.
- Accounting principles: A/P, A/R, payroll, general ledger postings, invoicing, taxation issues, reconciliations,
- Strong analytical thinking skills. Able to analyze large sets of data and produce reports interpreting results. Able to provide meaningful advice based on analysis
- Expertise in developing and delivering reports and returns in a timely manner.
- Advanced Excel skills: Data validation, pivot tables, lookups, filtering, data manipulation and navigation, spreadsheets linking
- Highly trustworthy and ethical
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Financial Statement review (including set-up, clean-up, areas for improvement)
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Financial Analysis
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- QuickBooks (Online and Desktop)
- XCM Workflow