The day I actually discovered it was the day I call "The Game Changer".
The day I actually figured out how to do it properly my Grandad would call "The Day The Penny Dropped".
The questions you MUST ask yourself before hiring virtual assistants in the philippines are these:
- WHY? What's your main reason for outsourcing to Filipino VA's?
- How much is your budget for salary?
- What tasks do you currently do in your business? WRITE THEM ALL DOWN
- What stuff do you NOT DO, that perhaps you should be doing? (Example could be social media outreach or blogging).
- What's the HIGHEST PROFIT TASKS in your business?
Okay so here's my personal tip:
- Outsource virtually EVERYTHING except your highest profit producing task.
Here's what can happen if you do what I suggested above:
- You now have 100% FOCUS on the task or tasks that produce you the highest ROI for your own personal time committed.
- You've outsourced the stuff you suck at or hate doing... meaning less stress for you.
- You develop systems your business so your Filipino virtual assistant or virtual team require minimal micro managing.
Hiring virtual assistants in the Philippines can change your life by giving you more time, more freedom, and an increase in earnings due to the extra focus you now have on high-level activity.
You can also see my EXACT ORIGINAL SYSTEM FOR PHILIPPINES OUTSOURCING DONE RIGHT.