i-order Japan is has worked closely with major Japanese E-Commerce platforms like Rakuten Ichiba, Amazon Japan, Yahoo shopping and Wowma since 2002.
We have supported over 2,000 domestic and overseas merchants expanding their eCommerce market.
Due to the dramatic growth of EC market in Japan, we are going to larger our international team with new member who are hard-working, knowledgeable, ambitious and target-oriented person who will have the following responsibilities.
Objectives of this Role
• Search for foreign merchants (US, EU, Asian companies) who potentially could sell their products on the Japanese EC markets;
• Coordinate with other global team members;
• Follow up and maintain close relationship with merchants
• Attend and assist meeting with other team members
Skills and Qualifications:
•High level of English
•Solid communication and interpersonal skills
•Proven capabilities in a customer service or sales role
•Able to complete assigned task on time
• Understanding Japanese is a plus
•Strong record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
•Shift flexibility, depend on the team
•Experience in eCommerce is a plus
Salary $300/month (based on experience)
Working Hours 8 hours per day+ 1 hour break (depend on team the shift might be different)
Please send a brief introduce and your past experience if you are interested in.
*Noted that we will proceed those who are able to understand Japanese, please let us know you understand Japanese
Submit Resume or CV
Several Interview(2-3 interviews)