* Book keeping: issuing invoices, quotations, and keeping track of all payments and payments due.
* Keeping track of expenses and bills, recording them in the system
* Doing online research
* Keeping organized records of all ongoing projects and their statuses
* Writing reports, and business proposals
* Handle emails and calendar
* Other secretarial tasks
* For the accounting aspect, applicants are not expected to be qualified accountants, although that would be a plus, instead, the role is more of data entry, whenever a payment is received, recording it in the project management tool, when a client requests an invoice, issuing it from the system, training will be provided.
* Willing to learn new things.
* To apply, change the title to: The name of the latest mac os release, applying for this role, country phone calling code of Bahrain, followed by the name of the capital city of Armenia, followed by the name of you favorite cloud project management tool, followed by the name of any cloud book keeping tool.
* If you do not have a favourite cloud management tool, search online for some, and put the name of the one that you think is the best.
The following is a plus, but is not a requirement:
* Background in technology and software
* Experience in managing websites, blogs, etc..
The salary is between $300 to $450, depending on the qualifications and skills of the applicant,
will be paid weekly for the first month, then monthly