We run a book publishing business and create and publish books in a variety of different niches. We are growing at a consistent rate and are looking to expand our business further by adding talented and loyal team members.
We’re looking for a high end Kindle Low Content Designer to work with us and assist us on our quest to dominate the publishing game on the Amazon Kindle Store and other publishing platforms...
As our Kindle Low Content Designer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Designing both Kindle Covers and Interiors for both Paperback & Ebook formats (if you're able to convert the cover into a lightning source file that's an added bonus!)
- Be able to meet deadlines - since the books are considered "Low Content" we expect the books to be completed in 3-5 days at the most!
- Experience using either Adobe Indesign, Photoshop or any other medium to create book covers & interiors!
- Be able to provide royalty free images and media
Here’s some of the characteristic we require from our team members on our team:
- Extensive experience or background knowledge with your position
- Fluent with the English language
- Attention to detail and high quality, consistent work is important to them
- Deadlines being met (it can’t be stressed enough how critical this is)
- Frequent, easy and open communication
- Open and willing to take constructive feedback
We hope for this to be a long-term position as we usually publish 20 - 30 low content books every month. If you're able to produce high quality covers & interiors on the deadlines we look forward to having you onboard for several months! As of right now our budget is $10/book - with added bonuses when applicable!
To apply for this job please submit a brief 1-2 sentence description about why you believe you are the best fit for the position. Please confirm that you meet all the responsibilities and requirements listed above. Finally, send as many examples of your past work as possible to back up your application.
We look forward to speaking with you!