Customer Service Representative (CSR)
This position involves heavy phone, email, and chat support sales and customer service work. We prefer experience but are willing to train someone who is eager and has excellent verbal English.
*Inbound/Outbound Call Center Experience
*Significant Sales Experience
*High Level Customer Service Experience
*Energetic and Outgoing Personality
*Advanced English Language Skills (Verbal and Written)
*Ability to Follow Directions, Procedures, and Sales Scripts
*Fluent in English, (both written and verbal)
*High Achievers with the ability to work into a team lead position if desired
*Knowledge in Spreadsheets
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, assertive, and hardworking. A positive work attitude, the ability to meet hard deadlines, and the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
We are only selecting the very best workers. To be successful, the candidates selected will work hard and take an interest in what they do. This is a position in a fast-growing industry leader and we reward those that are loyal and detail oriented.
Preferences: Hard Working, Flexible, Patient
Communications with vendors, customers, leads, and company management is through proprietary software and downloadable applications. We can talk, chat, share videos, pictures etc. We require all employees to be alert and available throughout the shift. If you are unable to stay up at night - don't apply!
We provide paid training. The chosen candidate must complete required two-week training for payment.
- At least 6 months Call Center work experience
- Should be able to speak excellent English with an American
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM
- Must have a good and stable internet connection
- A quiet working environment that is free from distractions or interruptions is a must
- NO frequent power outages and internet connection issues
- Management or team lead experience is a plus but not required
- Available to start within one week
- Must not have another job or do side work on Upwork or any other site
- Must be comfortable asking questions and asking for help
CSRs starting wage is at least $95.00 per week. We will consider a higher starting rate for exceptional candidates.
We will provide a review after 90 days with a salary increase. We provide a “13th month” bonus at the end of the year and generous bonuses throughout the year. We also provide paid vacation after working with us for one year.
Important Note: During training, you have to complete the days per week, for us to be able to release payments.