My name is Daniel and I am looking to hire a full time Shopify assistant to help with the daily maintenance and growth of my ecommerce business that is based in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
This is a full time long term position. Please only apply if you are looking for a career and not just a gig. English must be fluent.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO Daniel and this role has the potential to be promoted to an executive level and executive salary if you prove your willingness to progress and succeed. The CEO is looking to move a lot of his responsibilities over the to the right person as the business keeps growing, so this role will suit a person who is driven to produce results and progress.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Pay on the 1st and 15th of every month
• One week paid vacation each year after the first 12 months
• National holidays off, paid
• 13th-month bonus
• Opportunity to advance get bonuses, if you do a good job I will give you a raise and bonuses.
- Managing order fulfilment
- Customer service -Overcome objections to any customer problems and turn any person into a happy customer
- Responding to customer inquiries/complaints
- Social Media Management (content creation and posting)
- Email Marketing: building automated campaigns for newsletters and retargeting customers through emails
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in managing a Shopify account is REQUIRED
- Experience with Facebook Ads and Google Ads is a plus
- Documenting and creating SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- have the initiative to look for other areas in the business to develop and grow
- Any ad hoc tasks the CEO requires
These are the key qualities we are looking for:
- Passionate about building a career as an executive assistant, self-starter with a drive to want to learn
- Digital Marketing and ad curation experience + ability to manage performance
- social media experience
- experience using shopify
- Full-time and long-term position
- Fluency in English-- both spoken and written
- Detailed-oriented/self-starter and motivator
- Experience in providing outstanding customer support
- Resourceful (able to solve problems)
- Uphold great work ethic, self-starting and proactive attitude
- Reliable and fast internet and good working
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week full-time. This is not a role that can be done on a part-time basis or while managing other roles at the same time.
Please answer ALL to apply for the job:
1. Change the subject like to "I Want to Work for You [Insert my name here] – Shopify VA"
2. At the top of your message write 2-3 few sentences on why you would like this position, and why you are a good fit. Do not write more than that or else your application will be deleted.
3. Under that put the answers to the following questions, and include the numbers to make it easy for me to read.
1. Outline your previous VA experience so far?
2. Do you have a formal education? If yes to what level and qualification?
3. Can you work 8am - 4pm New Zealand time?
4. Describe your past experience you have in customer support?
5. Describe your past experience with Shopify ?
6. Do you have any other experience that will make you perfect for the job?
7. Describe your past experience you have with social media management, content creation and posting?
8. What is your SEO knowledge and experience?
9. What is your graphic design skills like? Which design software can you use proficiently?
10. How will you accomplish your work deadlines if you have a brownout? a PC/laptop crash?
11. Which part of this job are you most experienced in?
12. Please also attach your CV, we will be in touch for a video interview if you are short listed