Are you a rockstar administrative VA? Then we want YOU! Our administrative VA will be working mainly on back office tasks, making sure our business runs smoothly. Some marketing and customer service work may be required. Your daily responsibilities would include:
1. Send a daily report through email, detailing completed and ongoing tasks.
2. Make sure sales appointments are up to date. Make sure appointment reminders are sent. Confirm appointments with contacts.
3. Update list of contacts in Hubspot and organize them according to the right categories.
4. Organize the emails that come in. Remove spam. Respond to email. Forward emails to respective departments.
5. Handle all maintenance requests investigate who caused damage and coordinate and schedule and shop for best prices for repairs.
6. Respond to guests, tenants, and leads emails and requests and questions.
7. Schedule, book and confirm travel and accomodations and or personal tasks as needed.
8. Alerting our team when a lead or guest or client reaches out on a urgent matter you can't handle
9. Track Progress and expenses of campains done by marketing
10. Track times on other VA's
11. Look at all cleaners pictures ensure they are correct, inform them if they are not, inform them of guest complaints, update their cleans for payouts.
12. View all work done in Hubstaff to ensure for payout of team.
To qualify for the position, you will need at least 1 year experience in the following
1. Customer service
2. Calendar management
3. Appointment setting
We work in a fast-paced industry. So it’s really important that
our VA would be:
● A fast learner
● Pays close attention to detail
● Follow instructions to the letter
In addition to having excellent English skills , you’ll need to use
the applications we listed below. You don’t need to be an
expert in all of them, but you need to be at least familiar with
most of them.
● Web research using search engines like Google, IE,
● Microsoft Word
● Microsoft Excel
● Microsoft Powerpoint
● Gmail and other email applications
● Google Docs
● Google Sheets
● Google Slides
● Google Calendar
● Communications apps like Skype, WhatsApp,
Telegram, Slack, Hangouts, FB messenger, etc
● Project management software (Basecamp, Trello,
Asana, Evernote, Google Docs)
● Time management or time tracking software
(TimeProof, Time Doctor, Tmetric, Toggle, Hubstaff)
We’re looking for someone who can grow with us and rise
from the ranks. If you have the following skills, this can help
1. Social media management
2. Blog writing
This is a full-time position
Mondays for Fridays, 1pm to 5pm EST. The other 4 hours are flexible.
We honor most Filipino holidays except for All Saints and All
$500/month for full-time work (40 hours a week)
Once you complete your 6 months probation, you will get:
● Commissions on converted appointments
If accepted, you will be provided with social media
management training to help respond to customer queries
through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You’ll also be provided training in the crm to help us
keep client responses.
You’ll be working with the CEO. As our business grows, you
will have the opportunity to manage your own team of VAs to
handle administrative and bookkeeping tasks.
When applying, put “I’m A Ninja POC Admin VA” in the subject heading.
Send a copy of your speed test. Must have 2 monitors