Thank you for viewing our Job Post. Please read this fully.
Digital Marketing Manager required for our UK LED Lighting brand. Your main responsibilities will include developing a solid Digital Marketing Strategy which you will execute, measure and optimize to deliver a solid return on investment.
This strategy will include SEO/SEM, Email, Social Media in addition to your own suggestions to further increase profitability.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will help to recruit YOUR own team of staff which might include an SEO Specialist, Multi-Media Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Affiliate Manager, Email Marketing Manager etc. Ultimately, you will be responsible for delivering campaigns which deliver sales & increase website traffic and a strong ROI inline with our companies goals.
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking, highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager. This is a senior job role and you will also be the Team Leader/Project Manager. Therefore, you must have at least 3 years experience organizing and managing a team.
- Build your own team of Marketing superstars to implement your ideas and your digital marketing campaigns. (With a STRONG emphasis on SEO).
- Develop an overall digital marketing strategy in collaboration with your team of staff.
- Engage audiences, ultimately growing revenue across several channels (Social Media, Email, SEO, Google Ads etc)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Assist in the management and updating of our website and social media pages
- Assist with the development of informative, useful, and appealing content for our websites, ads, email marketing, and social media pages
- Co-ordinate the creation of digital content website, blogs, press releases and you tube videos) - liaising with the CEO, and sales teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance.
- Use Basecamp to assign/delegate tasks to your colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, social sciences, or any related field
- Demonstrable experience as a Marketing team leader
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years experience in E-Commerce
- 3+ Years of experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems (preferably Magento)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences both B2B and B2C, and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user channels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Such As: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming frog, Ahrefs etc)
- Experience in monitoring Google AdWords and setting up/managing Facebook and other social media campaigns
- A great communicator and motivator
Benefits of working for you.
- Work from home
- 13th month bonus paid
- all PH public holidays off and paid!
- we are a friendly team!
How to apply?
1) Apply through Please include why you’d like this position and why do you love digital marketing?
1) After applying we will email you a quick questionnaire. It will only take you 5 mins to complete!
2) We will shortlist between 3-5 applications whom we feel are best suited to the job role based on the strength of their application.
3) Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a DISC analysis and take some time to complete a assessment. YOU WILL BE PAID FOR YOUR TIME DOING THIS. $10 PER HOUR TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. The assessment will be detailed around our website, current marketing performance and your ideas to improve these.
4) We will conduct a Skype or Google Meet video call with you where we will ask our interview questions & you will be asked to present your assessment to us.