25 hours Assistant with potential to Full time to 40 hours
- Scheduling of daily posts in Instagram,
- Scheduling of posts in Facebook.
- Deep knowledge and familiarity with social media (hashtags, keyword)
- Promotions in IG (all guidelines to avoid being restricted!!)
- Calendar & Scheduling with speakers and participants
- Knowledge of Trello to complete assigned tasks
- Organization of Program materials
- Assistance of clients
- Creating clients reports files
- Supporting Executive Assistant
- Creation of Banners for events (Homework banner, Streamyard banner transparencies, Event banner. Facebook group banners etc).
- Creation of Facebook/Instagram Post with templates
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, etc
- Designing of Workbooks events. Content will be given.
- Edition of videos
- Interaction with clients
You should have
- A great communication
- Self started
- Think out of the box
- Detail oriented
- Able to learn from a SOPs and be able to add SOPs if the opportunity arises
- Have a great attitude
Please, if interested then reply to this job posting and tell me about yourself and why you stand above other applicants. And if you are able to send your portfolio about Social Media and Graphic Design. This is an ongoing position. This is not a short gig. We are a fast paced company.
Kudos if you use:
Descript/Other app (Video Edition)
Thank you! Looking forward to hear from you!