• Support content ideation, and generate and edit compelling social media content (static, gifs, video, animation, etc), relevant to our audiences and optimized for our digital channels (social media, blog, EDMS, press releases, website, etc).
• Support our Digital Marketing strategist to implement a proactive content strategy focused on increasing user engagement, brand recognition, and perceived brand expertise.
• Support in the development of our brand voice, as well as ensuring it's consistently delivered through all our channels and partnerships.
Skills & Qualification:
• Min. 2 years experience in marketing, design, and/or communications experience, or a relevant tertiary qualification
• Technical understanding of visual communication principles
• Research and information gathering skills
• Well developed oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Effective work organization and prioritization skills, with an ability to manage a variety of tasks concurrently and meet deadlines
• Ability to work effectively as part of a remote team, it is important that you are able to be self-directed and self-motivated
• A growth mindset - you are open to giving and receiving feedback
• Experience and proficiency with design and video editing software (Adobe Suite? Sketch, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro) and/or alternative packages such as Banner snack and Canva.
• Illustration capability
• Video and video editing capability
• Work at Home
• Monday to Friday
Please send your resume and your portfolio link />
| 2E Accounting Solutions