We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to be our Rockstar social media manager for social media updates for various businesses.
Minimum 1-2 years social media marketing experience.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype / Zoom.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle multiple social media projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
The company is based in the United Kingdom so hours of work are Mon - Fri 9am to 5.30pm (5pm - 1.30am local time)
* Manage social media accounts (make content, improve engagement).
* Building and executing an assigned social media strategy
* Creative social media skills
* Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
* You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brands and providing support to current and prospective customers.
* Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
* Running Paid Social Media Ads (Also Ad creation)
* Create social media reports
* Building and executing a assigned social media strategy
* Being able to track and make recommendations for social media analytics results
You should be able to work with minimum supervision, we are looking for someone who can get the job done and is keen to progress
* Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role with social media skills
* Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets MS Office)
* Good time management skills
* Solid organizational skills
* Proven work experience in Social Media
* Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
* Fluency in English
* Experience with creating posts and using simple graphics and video tools (Canva etc)
* Able to create editorial calendars and posting schedules
Training is given but you need the basic skills as a minimum. We pay 14 days holiday a year plus we close and offer paid leave when the offices are closed over Christmas and New Year. Regular salary reviews and we are only looking for applicants who want a long term career with us. Salary paid bi-monthly 1st and 15th of the Month
TO APPLY - please send
- RESUME / CV
- Samples of social media work
- Cover letter, tell me why we should hire you
Due To Covid19 - immediate hire needed.