A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Responsible for Configureation, customization and implementation of Virutal Servers
· Test and introduce open source software
· Deploy and Configure VPN servers, Windows server, and Web servers
· Create or maintain topology documentation, configurations, backup, alerting, monitoring, and logs
· Create WordPress sites, Desktop Applications, Web Application
· Provide IT support for employees
that you have at least two of the following certifications or extensive work in the category; CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, Extreme Networks ECNA, Microsoft* – MCSA/MCSE/MCITP, VMware – VCP/VCAP, Cisco – CCNA/CCNP
· You can collect data, define problems, establish facts, and take decisive action (sometimes) under pressure.
· You do not get flustered easily. If you do not know an answer, you dig until you find it.
· You have the people skills required to work with IT teams from Fortune 500 companies to support mission critical IT systems
· You are patient, levelheaded and cool under pressure. You take great personal satisfaction in problem solving and helping others.
· You can communicate clearly. You can explain just about anything to anyone
· You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
· You stayed focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.