ABOUT THE WORK
300$-600$ per month. Salary raises every 4-5 months and internal promotion if performance meets our expectations. IMPORTANT: There will be a 2 months trial period working 20 hours per week (150$-300$ /month)
We are looking for a virtual assistant with experience on amazon to join our team! We offer a part-time job that will become a full-time job in 2-3 months if performance meets our requirements.
This is a long-term job opportunity with the possibility of getting promoted quickly inside our company.
Strigo is an e-commerce business that offers its own private label products across different marketplaces in the US. We aim to offer 100% satisfaction to every customer with unique, high quality, innovative products, and great customer service.
1. Store management
2. Executive assistance
2. Product research and validation
3. Content writing
4. Customer service
- Capability to incorporate full time
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Own working computer
- High-speed internet
- At least +6 months experience in Seller Central
- Solid Excel and Google Sheet experience
- Experience with work management tools (Trello, Click Up…)
- At the beginning of your application please include the phrase “I’m your next VA” if you want to be considered for the position
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- Full time salary (300-600$/month). Consider 2 months trial period, working 20 hours per week (150-300$/month)
- Pay on the 1st and 15th of every month
- National holidays off, paid
- Flexible Hours – You choose your work time
- Work from home
WHAT WE WOULD LOVE:
2. Highly organized
3. Great project management capabilities
6. Experience Amazon PPC Management Experience
7. Experience with softwares like: Helium 10, Sellerboard, Junglescout, Adtomic, PPC Entourage, Sellics….
PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND COMPLETE THE TASKS
1. State what skill sets you to have that make you feel that you would be a good fit for this position.
2. Describe the top Amazon stores you managed and what were your main tasks/roles and overall experience on those companies.
3. What is your expected salary for this position?
4. Do you have any other experience that will make you perfect for the job?
5. Please go to 16 Personalities, take the free test there, and tell us your results
6. This task is not required, but it is highly valued to consider your application.
Shoot a quick, under 3-minute video using your cell phone or laptop. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you want the position, and if possible show us your workspace in the video.