*Important: All candidates must provide a demo reel or recent examples of their video editing work*
We’re a content production agency that specializes in creating expert content for various industries, including SaaS, service, affiliate, and more.
VIDEO EDITOR ROLE
We’re looking for a full-time video editor (40 hours/week) to join our video team.
What you'll be doing:
• Taking the raw footage and B-roll and working your magic to create the finished video
• Recording screen walkthroughs for B-roll
• Adding music, transitions and visual elements to level-up videos
• Ensuring quality and delivering videos that are ready to be uploaded
• Creating motion graphic assets when needed
• Enhancing audio and EQ’ing the videos
• Color grading raw footage
• Transform long-form videos into social media clips
• Adding nice-looking subtitles
• Minimum 2 years of experience in video editing
• Proficiency with either Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro
• Bonus: Experience creating motion graphics in Adobe After Effects or similar
• Experience with color grading and audio mixing
• You can work with tight deadlines and fast turnaround times
• Deliver at least 2 completed videos per day (average video length between 2-5 minutes and most, but not all, videos are basic and do not need extra graphics)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English)
• A high level of attention to detail
• You’re organized and able to follow our current processes and procedures
• Motion graphics design experience
• Experience with using Loom and/or Camtasia
• Experience with using project management tools, like ClickUp
You will be hired as an independent contractor. We are a remote company with a team based from all around the world. We accept applicants from all time zones and locations, as long as you can work 40 hours/week and deliver 2 videos per business day.
• Please include your monthly rate in your application (for 40 hours/week)
• Payment is made bimonthly
Important: Please include your demo reel or recent portfolio of videos you have edited. Applications that don’t include this will not be considered.