We are looking for a professional sales representative to join our growing team!
LinkDaddy’s link-building service helps rank client videos, google map listing, website and power up citations, niche edits, guest posts, social listings, and other mentions of the client's business on the internet to help get more traffic and customers.
We provide backlinks that work and SEO Services that you can trust.
We are also building a business directory.
The Role Requires:
- Previous work experience as a sales rep.
- Ability to call businesses and build a relationship;
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills;
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvements;
- Ability to work with a CRM and update company data;
- Self-motivated, top work ethic, high standards, team player, and always demonstrates professionalism;
- Can work under minimal supervision;
- Fast learner/problem solver who troubleshoots technical issues easily;
- Good understanding of time zones.
- To contact local businesses and get/verify all data including the name of the decision maker/owner.
- To build a relationship with the business using great communication skills;
- To upsell the business owner on a Premium Listing in the Business Directory;
- To upsell additional LinkDaddy SEO Services.
- Must have at least 10mbps reliable wired internet service;
- Reliable laptop or desktop computer with at least 8GB RAM or higher;
- Dual monitor is a plus, but not required.
- A good phone.
What We Offer:
- Starting salary of $500 per month, 40 hours per week;
- Salary will be increase based on performance and successful sales;
- Start work as soon as possible;
- Work from home with a semi-flexible schedule.
How To Apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please send a 1-minute video introduction using Loom along with;
- A short introduction
- Brief experience
- What you know about our company LinkDaddy®
- What can you contribute to the team to help us succeed
Make sure we can access the video! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do not send a video you will not be contacted. People who can't follow instructions will not be considered.