Recruiting Analytics (RA) is seeking to hire 6-8 enthusiastic and dedicated data entry operators through an Agency or individually to join our American Football analysis team in a part-time capacity. Analysts will process evaluations of high school and collegiate American football prospects using our patent-pending player evaluation tool. Ideal candidates have a passion for sports and an understanding of the game of American Football. Specific daily responsibilities include:
* Searching online for specific high school football prospects' Hudl highlight film
* Triming the highlight video into individual plays
* Uploading plays into the evaluation tool for performance analyses
* Gathering game statistics
* Entering the performance data into our proprietary scoring model
Data collection, processing film and data entry can take upwards of 1-1.5 hours per player initially and reduced considerably with experience. Producing this data improves knowledge of the game, and could lead to a career within the sports industry.
The successful candidate must have:
* Basic knowledge of football
* A passion for sports
* Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Google search and video software
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent attention to detail
* At least 20 hours/week of free time
In return, RA offers software training, an opportunity to develop sports analytics skills, and payment based on work depending on accuracy. Analysts will be required to produce work during the American Football season (September-December) to meet deadlines. This is a remote position.