A small business owner in the US with a team of VAs in philippines, a mix of parttime and fulltime is looking to bring on-board a full-time Project manager. The manager will be responsible the day to day management and getting all the tasks/projects completed on a weekly basis.
You will be responsible for taking the existing systems and processes to optimize them and turn them into simple processes.
1) Manage day to day tasks
2) Manage projects to completion
3) Weekly reporting of tasks
4) Process creation/optimization
5) Document all SOPs
6) Create systems and automated processes so we can track tasks/projects end to end.
1) Atleast 3+ years of project management experience
2) Experience managing atleast 10 plus remote employees and freelancers
3) Startup experience is preferred
4) Self starter, motivated go getter - Looking to make a positive impact to the business.
5) Attention to details - This is critical
6) Willing to roll up sleeves and working yourself as needed to get the projects done.
Please apply with the title: Project Manager
Please answer the following questions:
1) How many VAs or employees have you managed?
2) How would you ensure that the VAs are working their scheduled shifts and not sleeping/working another job?
3) Describe a process that you optimized. What was the process and what did you do? What was the impact?
4) Are you able to work US hours? 9am-5pm EST
5) Salary requirements
6) Provide a writing sample
7) Copy of your resume