** PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY**
I am looking for a Full Time Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to me while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including replying emails, scheduling meetings, churning Purchase Orders and Invoices using apps, update blog entry for business and responding to Facebook Page enquiries.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom for internal communication.
Daily or Ad Hoc tasks will be detailed on Trello Board.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision via HubStaff activity monitoring system.
General admin works
Create weekly newsletter, campaigns and topics.
Email Blast via Mailchimp
Social Media Content creation and posting
Updating Leads via Mailchimp
Organize Google Drive Files
Editing some simple videos
• Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
• Schedule meetings via Google Calendar
• Prepare customer spreadsheets/ bookkeeping and keep online records via waveapps
• Perform market research of events companies
• Create Powerpoint or Canva presentations, as assigned
• Provide customer service as first point of contact
If you are capable of the above, I want YOU!
Send your resume over and hit me up with a Zoom interview.
Full Time Position:
USD$200 a month and not $200 a week.
We don't need you to work 8hrs a day. sometimes 5hrs
Time Zone: Singapore which is the same as Philippines