We are looking for a top-notch, result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our fast growing brand. You
will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing
strategy to achieve marketing goals and business objectives. You must excel at building, leading, training
and coaching an A-team.
It’s crucial that you have a proven track record of succeeding in ecommerce DTC (direct-to-consumer)
markets and taking boutique brands to 7-8 figures outside of marketplaces like Amazon. This position re-
quires a good mix of creative thinking and analytical skills to define and execute cross-channel digital
marketing strategies across search, social media (paid and organic), affiliates, email, video, UGC content,
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Identify industry and marketing trends to create an overall digital marketing strategy
● Build, lead and train an A-team to execute marketing initiatives that meet business targets and
● Identify, track and analyze digital marketing and marketing personnel’s KPIs to accelerate busi-
● Creatively generate and leverage UGC content for sales conversion
● Build a strong community of consumers, influencers, ambassadors and affiliates to drive brand
awareness and growth
● Ensure all content and creatives are on brand and in-line with our mission, vision and values
● Develop content marketing strategy including email, social media and video marketing
● Utilize the knowledge and credibility of our in-house doctor and science advisory board for con-
sumer education and brand recognition
● Manage and evaluate third party service providers such as PR firms, PPC agencies, SEO spe-
cialists, branding agencies, etc.
● Actively conduct split testings to improve metrics that lead to meaningful results
● Be on top of all things digital marketing
● At least 5-7 years of experience as a marketing manager
● Exceptional organizational skills
● Ability to manage multiple projects, while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Obsessed with delivering results
● An outstanding decision maker and problem solver
● A passionate coach and mentor
● Lead by example
● Ambitious, adaptive forward-thinker who is creative and analytical
● Has a strong, supportive digital marketing network to learn from and bounce ideas off of
● Experience in YouTube search engine and content optimization
● Impeccable written and verbal communication (in English)
● Amazon marketing experience is a plus, but not required
● Well-rounded interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Working laptop or desktop (Core i5 or I7) 4-8 GB RAM
- 10 mbps stable internet connection and a backup connectivity
WHAT WE OFFER:
● Competitive salary
● Generous bonus when reaching target objectives
● 100% remote work
● Work closely with the co-founders
● Learn what’s working today in digital marketing
● Paid holidays, flex leaves, and vacations
Located in Los Angeles, California, USA, Puriya is a fast-growing brand that positively impacts lives by
offering best-in-class, clean, responsible skin topicals and supplements. Our mission is to develop natur-
al, plant-based products and actionable, holistic education to improve health and quality of life.
We are passionate about making the world a better place. Join us to make a meaningful difference,
Ready to Meet Us?
We can’t wait! If you’re the best fit for our team, then please reach out with 1) your resumé/CV in English, 2) a creative cover letter, and 3) answers to the following questions:
1. What would make you a great fit for the Digital Marketing Manager for
2. Why should we hire you over other highly qualified candidates?
3. What is the greatest marketing campaign you’ve accomplished? What do
you think is the biggest reason for success?
4. Why do you want to leave or why did you leave your last or current job?
5. What are your long-term career goals?