An SEO writer is a writer who writes search engine optimized content. The main duties of an SEO content writer include:
- Writing search engine optimized copy
- Optimizing current copy on a client's website (page titles, Meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Blog writing and posting
- Keyword research
- Rank analysis
- Content marketing strategy analysis
The main skills that an SEO content writer should possess include:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of analytics tools like Google and Bing analytics.
As an SEO Writer for WP Tangerine, you will be in charge of monitoring, editing, polishing, and occasionally writing the content that goes from our 3rd Party vendors before being sent to the client.
You are also responsible for handling all client complaints regarding content and copy that was requested through the third-party Blog Engine Service and the included same via the Advanced SEO Service.
Your work must comply with our existing SEO Guidelines and industry-standard guidelines for writing and content.
You will also work closely with our Design and SEO Team to polish and review the finalized version of the content on the website.
You will essentially be taking the 8/10 content from our third-party vendors and make it a 10/10 for our clients.