Working as part of the Sales team, the Lead Generator will be responsible for generating new leads for our business and aim to maximize the potential from each data collection and continuously search for more accurate information to assist our qualifiers and closers in the accuracy of the information. In addition, they will be researching these potential leads and updating our records, in order to find out how we can meet the changing needs of the markets.
The Lead Generator’s responsibilities and duties are outlined in the key areas below.
- To work closely with the Sales Manager and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors.
- To use company databases to gain potential leads
- To be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business.
- To input and maintain guest information onto the company database.
- To foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- To attend all staff meetings and training sessions as and when required.
- Organize all data collected and deliver into the company CRM or Leads Management
- Help sales team organizing, researching, and find accurate data.
- Work with sales director in finding new leads source.
In addition to the above main responsibilities, the Lead Generator will be required to undertake any other task, deemed to be appropriate to the job role.
The Lead Generator is expected to have the following specialist skills, knowledge and experience:-
- Previous B2B or B2C leads generating experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good verbal and written skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- You must be financially motivated, energetic, and reliable with a hunger to succeed.
- We are looking for someone upbeat and organized
- Tenacity for the high standard of guest service – wanting to meet and serve the team.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the technical aspects of the following:-
- Microsoft Office and associated systems, including CRM
- Social Networking (LinkedIn)
- Demonstration of the energy, ability, and commitment demanded by this role.
To be considered for an interview, please submit an English Voice recording.