Do you want to be part of an amazing team?
The long wait is over!
As a Junior Developer, you will collaborate with the QA Analyst assigned to your team to ensure that the clients' websites and systems are reliable and error-free.
Having great problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset will be highly appreciated. We need someone with strong troubleshooting capabilities.
You need to be able to clearly communicate complex technical information to Client Managers and clients.
- A good understanding of how WordPress and the Ecosystem work, including security, speed, on-page SEO, and mobile responsiveness optimization.
- Resolve cross-browser layout issues and bugs.
A Rockstar website developer needs a combination of graphic design skills and technical computer skills that will allow them to develop specific designs on web pages.
- Create website layout/user interface by using WordPress CMS.
- Continuously monitor and test web systems.
- Great problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple clients.
- Manage the overall structure and design of the website.
What we need:
- At least 6 months experience in self hosted WordPress
- Experience using Slack and Basecamp, a plus
- Able to work with a team
- Own computer / laptop
- At least 10 Mbps internet speed
- Has backup internet resources in case of network or power interruptions
Send us a message and let's get to know each other soon!