Ready to jump start your career in 2021? We are expanding our sales teams and currently hiring for a dynamic Social Media Manager.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
This is an outstanding full-time opportunity for someone interested in a fun, fast-paced, and challenging Digital Marketing environment. We will provide you the opportunity to make contributions immediately while developing the skills and knowledge to be successful.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
* Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
* Work with brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
* Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
* Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service
* Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook,
Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
* Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
* Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and
* Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
* Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
* Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
* Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily original text, photos, videos and news).
* Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
* Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
* Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
* Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
* Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
* Proven work experience as a Social media manager.
* General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content.
* Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
* Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
* Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at
* Hands on experience in content management.
* Excellent copywriting skills.
* Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
* Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
* Knowledge of online marketing channels.
* Familiarity with web design.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Analytical and multitasking skills.
* BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Required Behavioral Competencies:
* Goal focus and self-motivated a must.
* Strong adaptability to short notice changes and with mature stress tolerance capability.
* Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter who can work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to multi-task with hunter mentality and strong desire to succeed.
* Strong negotiation skills, relentless persistence and resilience in a competitive marketplace.
* Professional, personable, and good work ethics, with the desire to grow, share and collaborate.
We look forward to hiring Rockstar Social Media Manager ASAP. If you think you have what it takes, please send updated resume.