We are looking for an experienced team member to join us for Quickbooks bookkeeping. Quickbooks experience? Quickbooks Online experience? Do you like Accounting?
We need someone to do in some serious accounting work a few hours a week. Most of the work includes matching entries from Stripe into Quickbooks and invoicing clients.
- Knowledge of US SaaS (Software as a Service) sales tax laws that vary from state to state is desired but not necessary.
- Candidate must have the ability to learn about SaaS tax if they don’t already possess this knowledge
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks Online (QBO ProAdvisor)
- A strong grasp of general accounting principles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills via email, phone, and video chat
- Ability to handle working on multiple accounts
- Trustworthy and able to work effectively under deadlines and with minimal supervision.
- Professional demeanor, personal accountability, and strong work ethic
- Tech savvy with the ability to learn new software and apps, as needed.
- Setting up new QBO accounts
- Ability to analyze and clean up prior period data.
- Comfortable reviewing bank transaction files and uploading to QBO
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll
- Bank feed review and allocation
- Account reconciliations (bank, credit card, and loans)
- Sales Tax processing (familiar with Kentucky Tax policies)
- Journal entries
- Production and review of monthly financial statements
- Research and data analysis
- Timely handling of communications with teammates, clients, and vendors
- Use of multiple software applications and QBO integrations