We are now hiring for a Chat Quality Analyst for a well-established and growing company based in Australia, to join our expanding team.
Greechat is one of the largest and most established providers of Live Chat services. We have a team of over 200 professional agents working across a wide range of industries. We holistically manage live chat operations for our clients to deliver them all the benefits of live chat, without the drawn-out conversations.
Greechat focuses on these key areas of talent management: engagement, development, and culture to motivate, develop and deliver excellence for our clients.
A snapshot of your role- Review and monitor live chats and identify performance gaps.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL SET & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED-
• Minimum 2 years of chat monitoring experience.
• Knowledge of quality standards in the international chats process.
• Advanced MS Excel skills. Six Sigma certification is a plus but not mandatory.
• Must be amenable to work with different chat applications/tools.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Qualification- Bachelors/College Degree
Job Type- Permanent Contractual
Job Specializations- Quality Assurance, Training, Customer Support
How to apply–
To apply for this job, please send your resume and cover letter including your three favourite movies and your SKYPE ID to the mentioned email id.
Only applications sent to the mentioned email id will be accepted. Please do NOT apply for this role directly by clicking the 'Apply' button.