Subject: Love designing posts on social media and engaging with audiences?
We are looking for a fun social media manager who loves interacting with people online and spreads the love of what the business is all about!
Your daily responsibilities would include:
1. Send a daily report on the posts done and engagement levels.
2. Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams (if any).
3. Manage and oversee social media content on FB, Twitter, Insta and LinkedIn (as applicable for the client).
4. - Measure the success of every social media campaign
We are invested in our agents' success. You’ll go really far if you’re
● A fast learner
● A great communicator
● Calm and collected under pressure
Newbies are welcome but you do need to have excellent English skills. It’s also important that you know how to use the applications we listed below. You don’t need to be an expert in all of them, but you need to be at least familiar with most of them.
● Web research using search engines like Google, IE, Bing, etc
● Microsoft applications
● Gmail and other email applications
● Google applications
● Communications apps like Skype, WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack, Hangouts, FB messenger, etc
● Project management software (Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Evernote, Google Docs)
● Time management or time tracking software (TimeProof, Time Doctor, Tmetric, Toggle)
We’re looking for someone who can grow with us and rise from the ranks. If you have the following skills, this can help you
1. Public relations experience
2. Sales experience
This is a full-time position or a part-time position.
The schedule depends on the clients’ needs.