Join a fast-growing US online home goods retailer & grow your career with us.
We are looking for a Product Listing Specialist who can manually upload products from our suppliers' websites to our online store.
Our team is growing fast. Over time, we want you to become a mentor and teach new team members that will be joining us in the future. The top performers will be offered a managerial or leadership position within a few months after joining our company.
We believe in quality over quantity and providing the best possible user experience for our customers, and that's why creating detailed and informative product pages is our top priority.
The job does not involve description writing. You will be taking the information from the official documents provided by our suppliers and list it on our store in a clean and organized way. That includes pictures, videos, descriptions, specifications, manuals, linking accessories, and more.
We're only looking for full-time long-term, ongoing cooperation.
You choose your own hours. We believe that our team members perform best when they are given flexibility.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reaches out to our suppliers via email to ask for product information and files
• Does research, learn and to find the information about the products we sell on the manufacturer websites
• Lists the products on our Shopify store
• Makes sure that prices, SKUs, and UPC barcodes are correct
• Tags products according to the guidelines
• Uploads images and videos from the manufacturer
• Creates the description by copying & pasting the information from the manufacturer websites, brochures, product guides, and installation manuals, and then organizes and formats it in a customer-friendly way
• Creates and links available options and accessories using the ShopPad app
• Compares our listings with competitors’ listings, and makes sure our product pages are the most informative and the best on the internet
• Minimum of 1-year product listing experience
• Minimum of 6 months supervisory or managerial experience
• Extensive research experience and categorizing products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent English in writing is needed to understand the products and to communicate with the team.
• Attention to details - are you a perfectionist? Perfect! That's what our company needs and what our customers love about our product pages.
• Fast learner
• Strong internet connection - that shouldn't slow you down
• Long-term commitment - treat this as your carrier
Benefits of the Position:
• flexible schedule except for a few scheduled meetings
• 14 paid days off per year and unlimited not paid days off
• unlimited overtime (over 40 hours/week) paid at the same rate as the regular hours - 100% optional