Seeking an energetic, intelligent, and motivated individual to work as a Healthcare Recruiter. This candidate will seek and qualify physicians for temporary and permanent positions with hospitals and clinics throughout the USA as well as work with clients within the healthcare industry. This is a full-time home-based opportunity. You need not have a previous healthcare background to apply
• Source candidates using a variety of sources
• Recruit and qualify physicians via telephone and email to assess skills, experience, availability, compensation requirements
• Create and manage job postings
• Work with client to obtain new positions and follow up with existing and open needs
• Update and verifying provider information in the company’s database on a consistent basis with pertinent information such as licensure, board certifications, and contact information
• Research internet job boards and postings to find potential candidates and contact them
• Manages the daily schedule of calls, meetings, and follow-ups
• Maintains and develops new and existing physician relationships
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
• High fluency and command for the English language is required
• Excellent written, verbal, communication skills and grammar
• High degree of judgment and independent decision-making skills.
• Prior experience in Sales/Recruiting/Telemarketing/Business Development a plus, but not required
• Strong knowledge and understanding of social media and social networking a plus, but not required
• Strong customer service orientation, positive attitude, highly self-motivated
• Adaptability and flexibility to support the organization’s growth.
• Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Management / Supervisory experience preferred but not required
We specialize in the nationwide placement of highly qualified healthcare providers in permanent and temporary jobs. Our dedicated recruiters consist of industry-specific recognized leaders who use their expertise to connect candidates with clients throughout the United States where our focus is to partner top-notch talent with equally refined employment opportunities.