We are a decking company that supplies homeowners with materials for their DIY projects. Your role would be as follows:
1. Record the working hours of all warehouse staff, including start time, finish time, and lunch break. Prepare a weekly report noting all of the warehouse workers hours of work and any unscheduled breaks along with the time it took to package orders and ensure staff is following proper safety procedures.
2. Monitor each deck package being put together. Ensure that the quantities, colors, and packaging techniques are correct. Document packaging with screenshots of cameras.
3. Monitor each shipment leaving the yard. Note the time of each order leaves.
4. Monitor every return that comes to the warehouse.
5. Notify management immediately for any product that leaves the yard that does not have a purchase order.
6. Save the video footage of any unscheduled breaks taken by warehouse staff, any safety violations of the warehouse staff, any safety violations by the trucking companies, any damage that occurs to products, and any instance that appear to be a security breach.
Working hours are to change seasonally, being 5:30am to 6:30pm MST throughout the Summer with less hours throughout Winter (November, December, January, and February) relative to the hours of the warehouse staff.
Wage starting at 8,000 PHP Monthly, paid on the 10th of each month.
Must be detailed and organized.