We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, friendly, highly organized and has problem-solving skills to handle customer service position. We have several Shopify stores. This is a high volume, fast past environment. The individual is responsible for responding to the customer inquiries and concerns, escalating high-level complaints and accurately processing their requests. Must have prior Shopify experience. Experience with physical subscription services is a huge plus.
- Provide customer service through phone, chat and email, resolving any issues with professionalism and kindness.
-Resolve customer inquiries via phone and/or email with professionalism and kindness. Work with customer service manager to ensure company standard of service is being delivered.
-Assist with placement of E-Commerce retail orders, refunds, and exchanges. Make suggestions & upsell.
-Understand & Inform customer of deals and promotions
What We Are Looking for:
Must have a positive attitude towards work, keen to details, organised, customer-oriented, quick-thinker, a problem solver and can multitask. Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to engage with customers and staff via phone, chat and email.
Must have a strong work ethic with a sense of commitment and a “get the job done” attitude.
Must be available to work anywhere between 6am - 6pm PST. Your schedule may change from time to time but will typically be between these hours.
Must have knowledge of Recharge, Gorgias (or Zendesk) and Shopify.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a customer service agent. If you worked for a company shipping physical goods this is a HUGE plus, even more so if you have knowledge of subscriptions.
- You must have a reliable high-speed internet connection (5mbps minimum) needs to be able to run multiple applications at once
- A person who is a critical thinker and possess the ability to recall information
- Someone who is willing to make a long term commitment and invest in the growth of the company
- Someone who is willing to take initiative and address problems proactively with direction. Who seeks their own answers and makes judgments based on the betterment of the company
- Someone who is personable, empathetic and compassionate and able to approach client interactions with a positive customer service attitude and not take it personally.
If you fit these qualifications, please ***SUBMIT YOUR RESUME***