We’re looking for someone who has experience in influencer marketing. This involves being familiar with influencer outreach and influencer relationship management. Sounds like you? Good! Keep reading…
- Manage end-to-end influencer projects and campaigns from conceptualisation, execution, to reporting.
- Manage all phases of influencer discovery, selection, and outreach across different digital channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Maintain and expand influencer database.
- Establish proper messaging, product, brand, and company details in outreach and coverage.
- Manage contract negotiations and campaign executions to ensure alignment, proper billing, and timeliness of deliverables
- Create customised activations, events, and other projects that are in line with the current goals and priorities of the brand.
- Analyse, measure, and report on influencer activity during and after influencer campaigns to evaluate ROI, address learnings, and optimise future initiatives.
- Research emerging influencers, trends, technologies, platforms, and competitors, as well as recommend relevant solutions to the business.
- Drive continuous improvement by identifying gaps and areas for development
- Collaborate with different teams as part of campaign planning, building, and execution.
- Full-time position Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (Philippines Time)
- Able to work remotely (from home)
- Strong English and persuasion ability to attract influencers.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies is a plus.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Committed, responsible to the job and willing to “go the extra mile” if required
- Competitive pay based on your work here. You'll be entitled to bonuses/commissions based on performance
- Paid annual holidays, public holidays and sick leaves
- Work remotely (from comfort of your home)
- Be a part of a friendly, enthusiastic team that believes having fun is part of doing good work
- We believe in investing in good people!
- Opportunity for professional development, upskill trainings and career growth
Please answer the questions below:
1. What is your previous/current job position and briefly explain your day-to-day tasks?
2. What is your strongest strength professionally that makes you a good fit for this role?
3. Describe your past experience with influencer marketing and the tools you have used.
4. Please attach your work portfolio.