We’re looking for someone who has experience in email marketing (EDM). This involves being familiar with copywriting and email campaigns. Sounds like you? Good! Keep reading…
- Build, manage and monitor a wide variety of email marketing campaigns
- Create and strategise EDMs according to conditions browse/cart abandonment, welcome discount, etc.
- Create design and layouts that are optimised, user and mobile-friendly
- Write engaging copies for email marketing campaigns
- Measure results to evaluate and optimise campaigns to better improve future campaigns
- Identify target audience and grow email lists.
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Full-time position Monday-Friday 9am-5pm (Philippines Time)
- Strong English and copywriting ability that attract customers.
- Able to work remotely (from home)
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology and CRM tools (Klaviyo, Active Campaign, etc)
- Understanding of the principles of design and user experience
- Understanding of the behaviour of the target audience and the customer lifecycle
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Committed, responsible to the job and willing to “go the extra mile” if required
- Competitive pay based on your work here. You'll be entitled to bonuses/commissions based on performance
- Paid annual holidays, public holidays and sick leaves
- Work remotely (from comfort of your home)
- Be a part of a friendly, enthusiastic team that believes having fun is part of doing good work
- We believe in investing in good people!
- Opportunity for professional development, upskill trainings and career growth
Please answer the questions below:
1. What is your previous/current job position and briefly explain your day-to-day tasks?
2. What is your strongest strength professionally that makes you a good fit for this role?
3. Describe your past experience with email marketing (EDM) and tools you have used.
4. Please attach your work portfolio.